RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All courses will be covered as per the course structure designed.
- Discipline should be maintained within the institution premise and surrounding.
- Admission Rights are reserved to Excel Global Limited.
- Allocations of batches are subject to the availability and may be changed if required.
- All fees must be paid in advance. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Excel Global Ltd reserves the right to change the module, fees, venue, duration etc.
- The institution shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the student’s property or for any injury
sustained by him/her.
- The necessary Registration/Examination/Annual subscription and any other fees are to be paid by the
student directly to the examining board/ Council/Bodies. The institution will not be responsible for any
consequences arising out of delay /non-payment.
- The institution property must be used with proper care. Students shall be liable to pay the replacement
value for any damage to any property of the institution.
- Students must attend all lectures, practicals and tutorials. Students are entirely responsible for making up
for the coverage of syllabus of their respective courses missed during their absence during their current