ABE (Association of Business Executives) is a professional qualification from the UK that is recognized worldwide, including in Kenya. The following are some of the benefits of pursuing ABE:
- Global Recognition: ABE is recognized globally, and holders of ABE qualifications are highly valued by employers in various countries. This means that ABE graduates have the potential to work in different parts of the world.
- Availability of Tuition Providers: ABE has tuition providers in different parts of the world, making it possible for students to continue their studies even when they travel outside their home country.
- Recognition by Universities: ABE qualifications are officially recognized for university entrance by more than 80 universities worldwide, including in Kenya. This means that ABE graduates can gain entry into these universities for further studies.
- Certification at Every Stage: ABE students receive certification awards at every stage of the programme. This means that if a student discontinues their studies after attaining a particular level, they will still have a valuable and recognized qualification.
- Exemptions for Professional Qualifications: Holders of certain other professional qualifications may gain exemptions from ABE Diploma subjects. This means that students can reduce the number of subjects they need to study to obtain an ABE Diploma.
- Subject Exemptions for Professional Bodies: Holders of an ABE qualification may gain subject exemptions in the examinations of other professional bodies. This means that ABE graduates can pursue further professional qualifications with reduced subject requirements.
- Entry onto Masters or MBA programmes: ABE Level 6 Diploma holders with relevant work experience can gain entry into Masters or MBA programmes. This means that ABE graduates can further their studies and advance their careers.